Wednesday, April 2, 2014

This e-book is really enough to make me successful

This e-book is really enough to make me successful , successful in the sense that I'm really confident in myself and to hell with everyone else about the notion of diriku.Tentang Asmara , after I broke up with my first boyfriend even managed three times a courtship and a little more TTM that I can not be so difficult after understanding and learn and practice the theory that is in the E -book .
Of all that happened I should be happy , despite my desire to " courtship " has been fulfilled and a little I became more confident in myself, but I never felt happy as I do now .
Yet all the love that I live should end up half way , ignorance when it is I'm too focused with my soul to forget who has created me and I always menberi life . Though I'm not a religious person would be blind , from childhood I 've been chanting until I graduated from high school .Until finally I was encouraged by God to fall down through a woman , I fell in love with the woman not because other fisikataupun . Somehow my heart feels comfortable with him and felt embarrassed and a little biting side. With know it makes me realize how far I was, far from Ridho God .
Long story short I fall up chasing this woman with the knowledge that I learned from the e -book . Tapii repeatedly failed and refused to remember my rivals are 4 guys better than me in terms of religion , appearance , and life makes me despair .
Precisely this is the middle keputusasa'an I got a guidance , poignant and wound hearts rather spend time making themselves at home and spend more of my time to read a book , write or watch television . With the permission of God somehow I feel calm and comfortable when happened to hear lectures on television accompanied by father aku.Dari where I listened to lectures on television every day before leaving for work . No peak television show " Tourism heart " that the host KH Yusuf Mansour . And the topic of the first I heard about the virtues of Duha prayer
Judi Bola Online .
" Useless listened but no action " has not had time to understand the already beaten the statement by my friend . That's how I learned to pray Duha it with my friend because the first thing I examined was about Duha prayer and virtues .
In the event explained that the Duha prayer muakad sunnah prayers , sunnah is done to reward and if left will be very influential in our lives . Affect the Duha prayer life mean that such pay debt , our debt at God . Which name is the debt despite having to pay so if we do not pay the debt will surely someday be billed . Likewise with God , if we work Duha God will take our sustenance and when the time is up to God also taken .Once I understood aspect of Duha is our debt to God , the next week I hear Fadhila Duha prayer again from KH Yusuf Mansour is essentially " if want a mate , children , rich , multiply the Duha prayer and sodaqoh " . From there I continued istiqomah 2 rokaat Duha 6 rokaat even if there is enough spare time , considering I had to work in the morning and wait for 15 minutes during a break at 1 am . And I also did not forget to say a prayer that my life better .But in the long run not kehidupannku
Obat Pembesar Penis Vimax that the better , I even tested my patience begins with kerja'an sudden standstill ( closed due to the condition of the company decreased order ) , motorcycle installment has not been paid off , my brother 's wife was sick and had to inpatient hospital and severity sister also still arrears installments bike 2 months and in the circumstances perparah with my brother who just got released from the company .

No comments:

Post a Comment