Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Field Work Students ( KKM ) or Field Work Experience ( CCN )

Field Work Students ( KKM ) or Field Work Experience ( CCN ) is a dedication to community activities , especially in rural areas in terms of enhancing the human and natural resources and provide assistance to rural development . Which of my college academic schedule that KKM will be held at the end of semester 6 , at the beginning of the month of June will be announced KKM group division . Therein lies the curious bunch with whom we willPoker757.com Agen Judi Poker Online Terpercaya Indonesia , handsome guy or pretty girl then?
The group 's announcement has been published on the website of the campus , I immediately direct online to check . It turns out I put in a group of 100 beautiful and really figure predominantly members of as many as 12 girls and guy 11 people , there simply listed the names of the beautiful with my curiosity was immediately search in FB which is said every person must have . One by one photograph along with the info displayed yahh was quite pretty - pretty and innocent hehehe ... I can only hope my team members can work together well no more than that , because culture is a KKM years in college I became a search event partner / girlfriend for jomblorers since I already have a boyfriend so what more do you want to search ...
Moments after the announcement of one of the most spirit girl members gathered for introductions as well as the planned activities KKM pressed forward , I was responding to spirit him to join informal discussion and determines the group meeting tomorrow on campus - attack ( fyi : there are 2 campuses Untirta attacked and cilegon special faculty of engineering ) . The next day with passion because they can meet new friends and definitely a new experience I went to college with the attack of cilegon inter-city buses . Arriving on campus has a lot of members of other groups that meet the park , the rector , and the campus gazebo . The funny thing is I was with my friends from engineering muter - muter find my friends also attacked not met for half an hour and it also met members of the group when daritadi already passed 3 times hahaha ... while waiting for my other friend's apartment directly introduced one by one whereas others still diem , shy and keep the image so or maybe I was too excited . After gathering enough I immediately took a meeting at the gazebo is quite comfortable and cool place , I immediately opened without command begins with an introductory meeting and election of chairman . And it turns out my friends entrusted me as the chairman may himself had been hyperactive hahaha ... honestly I 've never completely be president in any activity and is a target I want to try to be president , I confidently answered " YES , READY " . ..
Meeting after meeting done to tighten and discuss in detail
ituBola.com JUDI BOLA, AGEN BOLA, AGEN JUDI BOLA PIALA DUNIA the activities of the KKM field , I hold a meeting once a week and for the last week before departure in order to more readily reproduced . At every meeting I observed a group temen2 really enthusiastic and ready to work together . Therefore , I am equally distribute the tasks and responsibilities of each member so that all participate in every activity KKM Untirta 2012 and I am very lucky to have an incredible group members at each meeting although this could not be a shortage of all present that my group due to busy temen2 there are working groups and settle down and I can proclaim .

No comments:

Post a Comment